The Clinic



*Initial Assessment* (Non WCB/MVA)

If you are coming for your initial assessment and your injury is not WCB or Motor Vehicle Accident related, please fill out our Initial Assessment Form.

*Workers Compensation Patients*:

If your injury is work related or is a WCB claim, please fill out our WCB Initial Assessment Form. If available, please have your WCB claim number or Alberta Health Care Number with you upon your initial appointment.

*Motor Vehicle Accident Patients*:

If your injury is because of an motor vehicle accident or ATV accident, please fill out our Motor Vehicle Assessment Form.

If you have not received or filled out an AB-1 form from your insurance company, please click here and have it filled out before your initial appointment. We are more than able to fax it to your insurance company for you, but does have to be filled out and sent to them within 30 days of your accident.

*Pelvic Floor Patients*:

If you are scheduled for a pelvic floor rehabilitation assessment, please fill out our Pelvic Floor Health Assessment Form.

If you have any other questions about the above forms or any other pertinent information, please don't hesitate to give us a call 403-742-4533.